Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Bands have Saved my LIFE!!!
Many people call me emo because of the type of music I listen to... Sleeping with Sirens, Pierce the Veil, Black Veil Brides etc. If you think these bands are shit then think again because these bands are the reason I'm still here today. All the music on the radio now in days is trash... they don't talk about how they truly feel about life and other things they sing about drugs and different things. While bands sing about love, death, life in general. I'm Not Emo, Scene, or a metal head...don't come tell me what I'm Suppose to hear or not because labels are the things that are tearing our society apart. If you want to consider me an emo then I'm okay with that because I listen to most amazing music that will make you realize didnt things about the way we live. Bands have saved my life they are the reason why I keep on going everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment