Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final: Part2 

A. Well, I liked the fact that we learned alot about how to become a better person but what i didnt like is the fact that so many people messed around and just didnt take the class seriously. 
B. Mr. Haymore dont litureture the students they just take as a big joke they just wont take it serousely until its to late. 
C. In my point of view I believe I did do pretty good in this good and i tried my 110%.
D. Sometimes I do read it on a daily bases and I try to achive more and more goals and to come up with more goals to achive.
E. Yes, I am commited to being a CTR person because I know that by doing so i will just become a better person>
F. I wasnt really sure what to promise so I didnt promise anything until I make up my mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment