Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final: Part 1


Well the day of the showcase I was really nerves and to make matters worse I was losing my voice. And it was frustrating because we had to be heard and I couldn't speak loud enough so that others could hear me. I asked my mom if she could come pick me up so that I could get ready and try to drink as much hot tea as possible to get my voice back. When it was time to present I was much better and I was heard. 
My Interdisciplinary Unit experience was horrible my group wasn't very focused they liked to mess around while only a girl and me did the power point and we typed the essay. But at the end everything turned out good cause we actually had worked super hard on it. Like I explained before I was sick and was losing my voice so we were all panicking and another girl from my group had lost her voice so we were trying to figure out how we would present. But things ended good because kinda did get my voice back and we did awesome in the presentation

No comments:

Post a Comment