Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Life Planning Progress

I don' t think I've had to time to make some of my goals true. But I have been reading my goals everyday. I'm going to try to make time to make my goals come true... maybe during the summer. Probably one of the goals I loved accomplishing would be when I got to see 5 Seconds Of Summer in concert it may not have been with One Direction, but it was their first time ever touring by themselves. It made me happy because I saw how far they had gone. From practicing in a garage to performing to the whole world. It saddens me to think that they won't be the 5SOS I first fell in love with but the only difference would  be the amount of fans they have now then they did before One Direction. Now my new goal would be to actually meet them like take take a picture with them, another one of my goals would also be to marry Luke Hemmings ( Guitarist, lead singer,)

No comments:

Post a Comment