Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving Day
Thanksgiving is celebrated the fourth week of novemeber each year. When people think of thanksgiving they think of food and football to go with it . In 1621, when their labors were rewarded with a bountiful harvest after a year of sickness and scarcity, the Pilgrims gave thanks to God and celebrated His bounty  in the Harvest Home tradition with feasting and sport (recreation). To these people of strong Christian faith, this was not merely a revel; it was also a joyous outpouring of gratitude. 


Reflection:
  1. I am thankful for having an awesome family that is there for me through thick and thin.
  2. I am thankful for finally getting 5 Seconds of Summer tickets 
  3. I am thankful for having everyone i my family healthy
  4. I am thankful for my baby Damon<3 
  5. I am thankful for being alive still 
  6. I am thankful for the amazing friends that keep me here 
  7. I am thankful for having an awesome bestie like Sam Sam
  8. I am thankful for being an amazing Unicorn<3
  9. I am thankful for the people that surround my everyday life 
  10. I am thankful for having an awesome Majestic Patato as a friend
  11. I am thankful for all the amazing Youtubers and Bands that are out there 
  12. I am thankful for im not sure no more........


1 comment:

  1. yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee IMA MAJESTIC PATATO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete