Thursday, September 11, 2014

911 Memorial
Well on 9.11.2001 four U.S planes were hijacked by Queda terrorist. Two planes crashed into the north and south towers of the world trade center. The third plane crashed into the pentagon. When the passengers and crew members found out about the attacks they tried to control the plane. The plane was crashed into a empty field in western Pennsylvania. 3,000 people died that day.I don’t really have a memory of 9/11 because I was just one. But I leaned about it in kindergarten.


Reflection:

Well my thoughts on 9/11 are that it was truly a big tragity and many people died trying to help or trying to escape. My feelings on 9/11 is that it was a really sad and emotional day where everyone was worrying about  there loved ones and didn’t know if they were safe or not. I don’t see why people would want to risk so many lives that’s just wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment